What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Anonymous website analytics statistics
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information for the following reasons:
- To send you information and articles as part of our newsletter
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Unsubscribe to be removed from our newsletter list by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the top right corner of our email newsletters.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under GDPR. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to The Ratcliffe Groves Partnership at 105 Manchester Road, Bury, Lancashire, BL9 0TD.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.