Skip to content
Conditions of EngagementGary Baldwin2019-05-28T15:30:27+00:00
Conditions of Engagement
- This document sets out the standard terms and conditions for professional work undertaken by RGP and apply to all commissions unless amended by the specific project appointment letter.
- The form of appointment will be the RIBA Standard Form of Appointment, unless an alternative form of appointment is agreed with the client.
- Our appointment letter will outline the tasks we consider are required.
- Our appointment letter will provide a fee for our involvement in the project as a whole or for certain specified stages known at the time of appointment. Should the project scope expand or become more complicated, the fee will be subject to adjustment.
- Payment of invoices are due within 30 days of issue. We reserve the right to charge interest of 5% above the Bank of England base rate on overdue accounts.
- Any queries on an invoice (including the company name and address on the invoice) or requests for further information must be raised with us within 15 days of receipt of the invoice. If no queries are raised within the timescale, the invoice will be deemed accepted for payment. Any outstanding payments will be recovered as a debt.
- Our General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Data Privacy Notice for Clients, Consultants & Suppliers can be found on our website at: www.rgp.uk.com/gdpr-privacy-notice
- As an employer and provider of services, RGP are committed to policies covering Complaints Procedures, Quality Assurance, The Environment, Health and Safety, Equal Opportunities, Sustainable Design and Corporate Responsibility. Links to these policies can be found on our website at www.rgp.uk.com or available upon request.